My name is on this so I'll respond here.  I've said a few times before,
this is not an mvBASE forum and I don't believe questions should be posted
here about other platforms and issues not even remotely related to U2 or
this special interest group.  Please post your inquiry in the mvBASE
section of the RD forum where mvBASE people hang out.

Rather than being totally useless, here's the only answer to your question
that I can come up with: The Ustatements you indicate are executed on the
host, not on clients.  If those statements don't work then something has
indeed changed on the host, or at least something that affects the host.
I'll guess this might be a permissions error which, now that the domain has
been modified, may be related to the user used to start the server process.

Good luck.
Tony
(Not responding to any more mvBASE questions, I rarely use that platform
anyway.)