That's easilly fixed. Add an entry in UV.ACCOUNT for each directory that
has files you wish to show up in the file tool. Such as HIST with line 11
= /hist/PROGS/MFH.BP (that begs the question, why would you want to see
what appears in your example as a source code file?).

Karl

<quote who="Hennessey, Mark F.">
> Nick:
>
> <snip>
> Is there an entry in UV.ACCOUNT for the account whose file you are
> trying to access?
> </snip>
>
> Yes.  Field 11 is populated with the unix path to the account.  It's the
> only entry in the record.
>
> Here's my problem.  UV.ACCOUNT "knows" about my production account.  Let's
> say the path in the UV.ACCOUNT entry is "/dbms/PRODUCTION".  When I open
> FILE TOOL in uniadmin, only those files that are right "underneath" that
> path are visible.  Such as:
> /dbms/PRODUCTION/&HOLD&
> /dbms/PRODUCTION/VOC
>
> but for my files that reside elsewhere, it simply doesn't see them... For
> example, suppose MFH.BP was in /hist/PROGS/MFH.BP, FILE TOOL won't see the
> file.  But if I move MFH.BP to /dbms/PRODUCTION/MFH.BP, then FILE TOOL
> will see it.

Karl L. Pearson
Director of IT,
ATS Industrial Supply