Craig,

You are correct, UniDebugger does use a telnet session.  But if it also
utilizes UniObjects to read in the program you want to work on.  I can
connect using my login and password for the telnet session but when I try
to open a program to edit with UniObjects is when I get the error.

I can verify that it's the UniObjects not connecting by using a small VBA
application in an Excel spreadsheet.

I'm not real sure what SASL is but I'll pass it on to the admin types.

Thanks for the response,
Gordon

Gordon J. Glorfield
Sr. Applications Developer
MAMSI (A UnitedHealth Company)
301-360-8839

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 03/16/2005 06:25:23 PM:

> Gordon,
> > Our system admin department just changed our Sun servers from using
NIS