-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Tod Sigafoos
Sent: Wednesday, 30 March 2005 7:50 AM
To: Hona, David S
Subject: Re[4]: [U2] BCI and Dates to SqlServer

David,

How is it going?

I have done that .. been moving stuff around just to see what might correct
the problem.

According to a note from IBM .. the binding really only connects position
with var name.  Actual data doesn't take effect until the execute.  Seemed
odd to me <G>.

But will try it again .. can't hurt