-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anthony
Caufield
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 11:02 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Wedge Scanners

I am curious as to what kind of wedge scanners people are using with
their dumb terminals. We have Wyse and Televideo terminals and we have
been asked to hook up scanners. I know I did this several years ago but
I cant remember what it was we used. So any input would be helpful. I
don't know if it matters on this but we are running UV 10.1.3 on a
Windows 2003 server.

Thanks
Tony Caufield
IS Manager