-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Alfke, Colin
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 12:56 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Creating Unidata Triggers

You need exclusive access to the file. If another user has the file
"open" then you might have problems.

Recently, I've been seeing this message - but the trigger has still been
added and works. Not sure why.

Hth
Colin Alfke
Calgary Canada
"where is hasn't snowed in almost a week"