Wow, Noah! - you MUST be old!

On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 06:25 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Gyle,
>
> 64KB?  ROTFLMAO! The first Microdata machine I worked on had 16KB, and  ran a
> medical billing service bureau. It had 1 50MB disk drive and ran as slow  as
> molasses. I ran into the same machine many years later in a tech college
> museum. I verified the serial number to be sure. Ouch, the bones are feeling
> old
> today.  ;^)
>
> Regards,
> Charlie Noah

GWK BEPERK/LIMITED (REG: 1997/022252/06)
POSBUS 47 PO BOX 8730
DOUGLAS

Direkteure/Directors: NB Jacobs, FJ Lawrence, J v/d S Botes,
JH Coetzee, JGD Smit, JF Jacobs, AO M|ller, JW Smit,
WG M|lke, JG Stander, JH van Dyk(MD/BD), JG Jacobs, A M|ller,
M van Zyl, Sekr/Secr: HA Nolte.

Hierdie e-pos is onderworpe aan `n vrywaring beskikbaar by:
http://www.gwk.co.za/DisclaimerVrywaring.asp
This e-mail is subjected to the disclaimer that can be viewed at:
http://www.gwk.co.za/DisclaimerVrywaring.asp