David Jordan wrote:
> UniVerse has a websphere api, although consider the
> performance requirements as IBM mentioned it is not a
> good alternative for pooling processes.

I'll keep that in mind - this is the sort of insight I'm looking for.

> Is the Domino Server, a Lotus Notes Domino Server or is
> it something else. Regards

I'm told it's also the mail server, and yes, they're using Lotus Notes.

This page has some good info about interoperability between IBM and
Microsoft technologies:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/interop/resources/ibm.mspx
In particular, experts cite Domino as a consumer of .NET Web Services using
basic HTTP GET, HTTP POST, or SOAP, called from Lotus Scripts or a Java
Agent.  Even simpler, the Domino Server can make COM calls, which means we
can get into Universe with UO, or we can call from COM through .NET (UO.NET
or an alternative).

Still hoping to find someone who has done this, otherwise I think we've
identified some reasonable solutions.

Thanks again.
Tony
TG@ removethisNebula-RnD