Kevin

Remember to check cron for all users with access to the unix shell, if it is a
redhat system you can see which crontabs there are active by checking this
folder : /var/spool/cron  each crontab is named after the user, you need to be
root to examine those files

If the system is debian the folder is placed here : /var/spool/cron/crontabs

all they need is shell access, even the one from the UV shell will give them
ther possibility of creating a crontab

> I have a client system running UV 9.6 on Linux, and sometime between
> midnight and 4am in the morning, there's a job getting started that is
> horking up some data.  I've checked cron and I'm not seeing anything
> getting started there, any other ideas where I should look?  UV itself
> doesn't have a scheduler, does it?
>
> -Kevin

Frie Funktion+AOY-rer - faglig organisation og tv+AOY-rfaglig a-kasse -
www.f-f.dk

***************************************************************************************************************************************
Denne email og alle filer vedlagt som bilag kan indeholde fortroligt materiale,
der kun er beregnet for adressaten,
og maa ikke udleveres eller kopieres til uvedkommende. Har De ved en
fejltagelse modtaget denne email, bedes
De venligst omgaaende meddele os dette pr. telefon : 6313 8550. Paa forhaand
tak.
This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential
information intended for the addressee(s) only.
The information is not to be surrendered or copied to unauthorised persons. If
you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone: +-45 6313
8550. Thank you.