Ken/Dave,

This is in fact a matter that I brought up at a recent IBM U2 Seminar in
Melbourne, Australia, & which they agreed was an "issue", but gave no
commitment to rectify.   The way it works here is that IBM do not sell you a U2
licence - you have to buy it from a reseller (PRISM or MBS), consequently IBM
tells you that "you are not "their" client'" so you do not have access to their
secure technical notes.   If you are an independant contractor, you also
discover that none of the end-users are IBM clients are either, so you can't
access the info via them.

This is something that IBM really needs to address ASAP.

MARY MULLANE