To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 7:39 PM
Subject: RE: [U2] Uniobjects hack

I have been following this thread with great intrest. The issues seems to be that if someone has Excel, UniObjects and knows how U2 works that they can gain access to the data.

Where are these people? Are they working for the IT department?

Is this a real life scenario? or an exercise in theory of what might happen?

Les