We have a .Net and Web Services environment. I have a web service that
when invoked, runs successfully most of the time but occasionally we get
the following error:

"System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to
process request. UniSessionException occurred opening file CNTYCD.
UniSessionException message is: [Ardent Software]UniObjects for
Java[UniSession Exception][ErrorCode: 14002]File: []No such file or
directory at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocl.Invoke(String
methodname, object[]parameters).......".

I don't understand why there's a problem "opening file CNTYCD". This
file is being opened successfully by this same service. It's just
occasionally that we get this error.

Anyone with any ideas what this error means. What might cause this to
occur?

Thanks!!

Business Analyst

American Physicians Management Company