I'll AMEN on all three programs.  They are absolute essentials.  We started
using AVG several years ago when it dramatically demonstrated it's
efficiency.  I can't remember now if it was the Melissa virus or the
LoveBug, but when it first appeared, all the major anti-virus vendors were
scrambling to find a way to block it, and their users were getting infected
right and left.  AVG just quietly stopped it and went on about its business.
The updates are automatic and painless.  The personal edition is free and
the commercial version is very inexpensive.

As for AdAware and Spybot S&D, you do need them both.  Some things will slip
by one, different things will slip by the other, but between then you
probably have 99.5% coverage.  Another good (and free) program in this
category is PestPatrol.

Norman Morgan <> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <> http://www.brake.com
Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?