-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dianne Ackerman
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 03:08 PM
To: U2 List Server
Subject: [U2] UV - GTARs

Hi,
Does anyone have any idea what happens when something becomes a GTAR?
We're having an issue with the Universe FORMLIST command on PICK flavor
accounts and I found a GTAR from 1997 (G20160) which describes it
completely but doesn't offer a solution.  Do these things ever actually
get resolved?  Someone told me once that GTAR stands for "Gosh, This
Ain't Right".   Doesn't that mean it should get fixed eventually??!!
Thanks,
Dianne