FYI This does work in UV.  Which is odd to me.  I had always thought that
in an ICONV anything following the "D" was ignored.  I wonder when this
changed?

I've learned something new so it's not a completely wasted day.

Gordon J. Glorfield
Sr. Applications Developer
MAMSI (A UnitedHealth Company)
301-360-8839

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 07/14/2005 01:08:19 PM:

> It's been a while since I've worked in UV, but in UniData, this works:

> DT = '2005-07-14'
> INT.DT = ICONV(DT,'DYMD')

> Larry Hiscock
> Western Computer Services