In a message dated 7/15/05 7:19:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Not to throw a punch, but the UD/UV manuals are harder to read than the D3
 ones are, especially without an overall index. So perhaps this influences me
 to not look for REMOVE. >>

Not directed at you Mark, but someone mentioned that Remove has been around a
long time.  Not so.  REMOVE was not added to the ADDS environment until
perhaps around the mid 80s or so.  And I still find it much more confusing that
simply SELECTing a variable to another variable.  That to me is more intuitive.

REMOVE was definitely not a part of the '79 Microdata environment.  Anyone
who says so will have to post a scan of that page from the manual to convince
me
:)

It certainly was not in the Ultimate Honeywell/Bull and was not a part of the
Fujitsu or C.Itoh environment.

Will Johnson