Dianne,
     Other flavors of Pick have a user exit for this. I *think* it
exists in U2 as well, but I haven't needed it in a while, so I don't
recall.  Anyone have a list of UniVerse or Unidata user exits?

    - Chuck "The User Has Exited The Building" Barouch

Dianne Ackerman wrote:

> Is there a way in basic to get the name of the program you're in?  I
> want to pass the name of the program to a subroutine for error
> reporting and I don't want to have to set a variable PROG.NAME =
> "THIS.PROG.NAME" in every program.  I was hoping for some kind of
> @PROGNAME variable, but I can't find one.
> Thanks!
> -Dianne

        Charles Barouch
CTO

Key Ally, Inc.
<http://www.KeyAlly.com> P. O. Box 540957
Queens, NY 11354 USA

Work: (718) 762-3884x1
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Professional Profile <https://www.linkedin.com/e/fps/1501071/>
Mount Olympus Systems <http://www.MtOlympus.us>

See who we know in common <https://www.linkedin.com/e/wwk/1501071/>
Want a signature like this? <https://www.linkedin.com/e/sig/1501071/>