-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Brutzman, Bill
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 10:58 AM
To: 'u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org'
Subject: RE: [U2] New UV Accout VOC

2.  The first program that I tried ran OK.  The second and third programs
ended abnormally with
    messages like...

    "Improper data type"  when trying to read a record from a file newly
defined in the SANDBOX
    VOC... like

        read R.Record from F.FileName  else  R.Record = ''

    I suspect that it has to do with line three of the following...

      ED VOC FILENAME

        1: F
        2: FILENAME
        3: D_FILENAME

3.  Thus, further commentary would be appreciated.

--Bill