Please contact me off-list.  I'm curious about the end use of your random
selection of music files.  A similar idea has been kicking around in my head
for years.

Norman Morgan <> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <> http://www.brake.com
The crimes we are about to depict have been specially
committed for this program.