To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 7:34 PM
Subject: [U2] Failure of Uniobjects subroutine call

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has had a problem with UniObjects calling a MV
database program, on a few occasions we have come across the scenario
where the call is made to the routine, parameters passed correctly if
required, but the expectant result is not forthcoming.

Simple example we pass a date parameter to a UV program get it to
execute a select statement and build a  list of ids and return that to
the calling VB program, but we get nothing back.   Now running this in
UV at TCL produces the right results.

Any ideas most welcome.

Thanks

Sunny Matharoo