We are using CF with Universe. It took awhile to get it working. One of the
problems was an issue in the /etc/inetd.conf file there were two lines
referencing the rexec service.  The line with the -c at the end is the line
you want and there maybe an empty line after the good line in the file, that
needs to be deleted. This was on AIX 4.3 and UV 9.6