In a message dated 8/24/05 1:04:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< An XML request for what?  Can you give us an example of how you would use
 that?  XML is just a blob of text so it's no different than any other text.

Here is a name, look up this person's address, using an internet service.
The internet service can read XML and respond in some way.
I can write the XML, I just don't have any examples in Accuterm script of
people sending and getting a response.  So I'm anticipating some sort of code
like

Response = SendHttp(myhttpstring, wait=5 seconds, error)
If error then quit else ProcessResponse(Response)

Thats all I'm really looking for is an example of sending and receiving back
the response.
Thanks
Will Johnson