-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Johnson
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 8:38 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] TCL beginner

I use a TCL command that I created called COUNTER. It requires the dict
item in the file called COUNTER that represents the value 1.

At tcl type
COUNTER CUSTOMER STATE
The proc goes like this:
PQN
HSORT
A2
H BY
A3
H BREAK-ON
A3
H TOTAL COUNTER DET-SUPP

I use this quite extensively for this exact purpose.

It will also work with an active list. It's pretty revealing.
My 2 cents.