-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy Pflueger
Sent: 19 September 2005 13:26
To: U2 User Group Mailing List
Subject: [U2] LPTR / SETPTR / landscape orientation example

Hi gang,

I'm in the process of tweaking one of our reports which use a "LIST ...
LPTR" command line to spool the output to the default printer. However, the
results are too wide for portrait orientation and was wanting to find a way
to set the orientation with SETPTR prior to the execution of the LIST
statement.

I tried to use the following statement but that doesn't seem to change the
default orientation of the printer:

UDTEXECUTE 'SETPTR 0,,,,,1,,"Orientation=LANDSCAPE"' CAPTURING ASPMSG