<quote who="Keith W. Roberts">
> What did the phantom log say?  You might DISPLAY something after the RUN
> cmd to make sure the fault occurs after the program completes.

I haven't been able to replicate this behavior. Also, the BRIEF keyword
causes the output to &PH& to be suppressed. I may remove that to see, but
without being able to cause the command to fail or see a pattern to the
failure will make catching the error more difficult. At least there will
be a different &PH& entry for each iteration of the process...

Thanks for the suggestion.

KLP

> -Keith

karl

 _/   _/ arl _/_/_/  _/ earson    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
IT Director, ATS Industrial Supply, Inc.
http://www.atsindustrial.com