nor defeat

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Dallaire
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:20 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [Potentially SPAM Header Checking] - RE: [U2] submitRequest -
Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

>As stated, I  pass it all

>through fine,

>but the return statuses never get back.

>    RESULT=submitRequest(RHANDLE,"6000","",RHEAD,RDATA,RSTAT)

>      RHEAD, RDATA AND RSTAT   are always  null (empty).

>   Any thoughts or ideas would be incredibly appreciated.

Barry,

Just a quick glance at your email and two things come to mind.  1) the
third
parameter in the submitRequest is the data being sent, you are sending a
null value.  May or may not be correct, just wondering. 2) Your timeout
is
not very long.  You may be timing out before a response gets back to
you.

Another helpful thing to do is to turn on protocol logging.  It can give
you
lots of helpful information for debugging these types of issues.

HTH,

Mike Dallaire

Programmer

IBM Certified Solutions Expert - U2 UniVerse V9.6 Administrator for Unix
and
Windows

Mortgage Builder Software Inc.

(248) 304-0600 x 103

NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A WRITING

NOTHING IN THIS E-MAIL, IN ANY E-MAIL THREAD OF WHICH IT MAY BE A PART, OR IN
ANY ATTACHMENTS THERETO, SHALL CONSTITUTE A BINDING CONTRACT, OR ANY
CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION BY PNY, OR ANY INTENT TO ENTER INTO ANY BINDING
OBLIGATIONS, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY ENACTMENT OF THE UNIFORM ELECTRONIC
TRANSACTIONS ACT, THE FEDERAL E-SIGN ACT, OR ANY OTHER STATE OR FEDERAL LAW OF
SIMILAR SUBSTANCE OR EFFECT.  THIS EMAIL MESSAGE, ITS CONTENTS AND ATTACHMENTS
ARE NOT INTENDED TO REPRESENT AN OFFER OR ACCEPTANCE OF AN OFFER TO ENTER INTO
A CONTRACT.  NOTHING IN THIS E-MAIL, IN ANY E-MAIL THREAD OF WHICH IT MAY BE A
PART, OR IN ANY ATTACHMENTS THERETO SHALL ALTER THIS DISCLAIMER.

This e-mail message from PNY Technologies, Inc. is for the sole use of the
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and