John Hester wrote:
> Thanks, but you just gave away that it was easy ;).  But
> seriously, thanks for the offer and I'll keep it in mind
> if we get too backlogged to do it ourselves.

I hear ya.  What's easy for some of us after months or years of research is
complete rocket science to others who have never done it before.  If I said
it would be a difficult task I suspect people would be less rather than
more inclined to use our services.  ;)

We've seen others have built a lot of rules around UPS processing.  The
communications might be easy but getting everything around it right could
be a challenge.

All that said, good luck and I hope the info you've received so far has
been helpful for you to make or buy a solution that fits your needs -
that's why we're all here I guess.