-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Don Kibbey
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:16 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Shell Dispatch Quoting

I'm attempting to make use of a program called "mpack" which requires
some command line arguments to be quoted.  While doing this, I'm
getting some over quoting and things are not worked as they should.
Is there another character or technique (aside from writing the
command out as a script and executing it that way) which can be used
to get around this?

Here's and example of the command I would like to use.

mpack -s "this is the subject" -d body.file attachement.pdf emailname

To execute this I have to wrap it in quotes like this.

SH -c "mpack -s "this is the subject" -d body.file attachement.pdf
emailname"

This of course makes a mess...

Any ideas?  Or am I just being goofy today?