-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jeff Schoby
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 11:14 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Unidata 6.1.3 upgrade

Usually pretty straightforward.  Get everyone off the box.  Shut down
unidata.  Extract the bin.tar file in $UDTHOME/bin  and run updatesys.

Just a few questions answered and you're done.

-Jeff

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/11/05 10:19 AM >>>
I'm making preparations for an upgrade from Unidata 6.0.8 to 6.1.3 on
AIX 5.1.  As a new Unidata administrator, I've never performed an
upgrade on a live system before.  I just upgraded our test box with no
apparent problems, although I can't really test the apps because our
4GL
is not licensed on that box.

Have any of you encountered any problems that I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance,

Caleb Ng
Systems Analyst
Sweetwater Authority