On 11/23/05, Anthony Dzikiewicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the tip.  I don't think this is the case here.  I don't have
> any network passwords stored.  I am using XP Home version on the Laptop.
> So, I have limited resources to modifying these kinds of things.  All I
> did was change my name in control panel.  Im not sure what Windows
> really does under the hood.

Having just changed my Windows username on XP Pro, it didn't seem to
change anything but the text you use to log into Windows.  For
example, under Documents and Settings, the user folder still had the
original name.

I ended up creating a new account and starting over, but I understand
there is a 'user migration tool' that can be used to transfer
settings.

HTH,
--
Wendy