http://www.infocus50.com/products/xtrico.html

Believe it, or not....

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Richard Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 14:03
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Decompiler

I am going to risk the abuse and repeat a question from the past.  Does
anyone know where I can find a decompiler for UniData.

Before I we start with the copyright discussion. This is homegrown, legacy
code.  We need to recover some of the source.  So far the only resource I
have found for UniData is Xtrico.  I have put in an inquiry, but had no
response yet.  I am looking for options

Rich Taylor | Senior Programmer/Analyst| VERTIS

250 W. Pratt Street | Baltimore, MD 21201

P 410.361.8688 | F 410.528.0319

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.vertisinc.com

Vertis is the premier provider of targeted advertising, media, and
marketing services that drive consumers to marketers more effectively.

"The more they complicate the plumbing

  the easier it is to stop up the drain"

- Montgomery Scott NCC-1701