Bob

You need to update the unirpcservices file to have a sensible timeout value
for the server. This can time out without notifying the client in a manner
that can be easily trapped.

Look for the lines headed udcs and defcs and change the final column. Note
that the values are in 1/10th seconds and not (as documented) in seconds.

Brian