-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hennessey, Mark
F.
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 3:16 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] UV: LIST.READU question

Anthony:

<snip>
We see that from time to time.  However, only when we issue LIST.READU
EVERY.  It is a deadlock.

</snip>

Yes, as was pointed out by another poster as well (BobW), we were
running with the EVERY option.

And thanks for telling me how the entry got there.

Using the unix 'strings' command, I see that list_readu will also output
about Active Read Waiters.  Another undocumented output...  Would these
be read deadlocks?

Mark