Hi Peter,

John Castilletti of Del Laboratories.

Just read this posting and just wanted you to know that I would
welcome some additional side work should you hear of any.

I have used your Redback training and have actually Implemented
a Order Tracking System. It works quite well and the users just
love this type of interface over the green screen applications.

Happy Holidays,
John