Maybe the Index Pointer is confused since the Account's path has
changed; try using "SET.INDEX DELIN TO NULL" and re-create/build the

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Waldron
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 2:12 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Alternate Indexes

We just converted from DG/UX to Win/2003 UV 10.1.11 over the Christmas
extended weekend.  Everything went pretty well considering. My problem
is my
Alternate indexes will not stay Enabled.  We Enable and Rebuild the
but for some reason they won't stay.  We do a LIST.INDEX and it shows

:LIST.INDEX DELIN ALL
Alternate Key Index Summary for file DELIN
File........... DELIN
Indices........ 2 (0 A-type, 0 C-type, 2 D-type, 0 I-type, 0 SQL, 0
S-type)
Index Updates.. Disabled, Indices require updating

Index name      Type  Build    Nulls  In DICT  S/M  Just Unique Field
num/I-type
TAXNO            D    Not Reqd  Yes    Yes      S    L     N    6
LOAN.CO.NO       D    Not Reqd  Yes    Yes      S    R     N    27

Any suggestions.

Mark Waldron
City of Salem, Va
Email  [EMAIL PROTECTED]