REPOSTED FOR NONMEMBER: "Kryka, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<Snip> I have a specific problem whereby any formatting I do using
UniObjects always gives me the date in US format even though all PC
settings say UK settings.

<My Response>
I think that UniObjects goes back to the UniVerse system for date
conversions.  So you may want to look at your settings there.  Be
careful about using the UniObjects date conversion - every conversion is
a call back to UniVerse.  If you have a large array coming from UniVerse
with internal dates and attempt to convert them within VB, it gets very
slow.  We wrote our own VB date conversion routines to get around this.

Dick Kryka
Director of Applications
CCCS of Greater Denver, Inc.
Paragon Financial Services