Thanks Adrian.

With all the things to do, I make it a point to keep all things simple.  :-)

I can still simply execute the AQL query into the captured variable and
parse that...plain and simple.  We're just scrolling output that one would
normally want to view on the screen.  This is a simple, yet effective
solution.  It appears I need to monitor when the total column width equals
the term width and make sure I work around that.

Thanks again.

Bill