Well you can always contact VAR's like us who provide a bit more personalized service. We would always be happy to take you under our wing. :-)

At 03:19 PM 1/20/2006, you wrote:
In all the 20 years I have in this field I have observed time and time again that neither hardware sales, or underlying OS has a clue concerning the entire package. Its bad enough that rs/6000 people bicker with the As400 people and are clueless about what the other does. Its only the U2 people who have a clue about how the entire package goes together, the trickle down effect.. My only frustration is WHOM to contact within that realm...

Doug Miller   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Manager of Technical Services
Strategy 7 Dallas TX -------