You may be best asking IBM support (or your VAR as applicable) for
whether magic values are available for UniData, or to consider them as
something for a future update.

As for running guide, isn't a good idea to know what your standard files
are and when guide is run analyse the output for problems?

My take on it would be that if guide was run on a file, perhaps using
the -i input list option, then if guide reports that it is not a UniData
file - then you have a problem.

This is where guide's alternate guise of problem determination kicks in.

So personally, if you have a sensible list of files that make up your
application, feeding that into a full guide run actually does all you
want and more.

Just leaves you to analyse...

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or
distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken
precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this
message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software
viruses.