Or, lookup the existence of a bug, and then tell the var I want patch XX

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of phil walker
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 6:03 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Knowledgebase access

Kathy,

Why should I have to bother my distributor to get information regarding
HOW-TO like questions, logging a bug sure, but I would rather just be
able to get at information about how to accomplish something myself,
then I can make a decision as to if I should get someone else involved
to do the work.

I will follow up with the distributor to get me access after reading
some of these other posts.

Cheers,