Whomever replies should do a thorough analysis of this opportunity. Take it
as you wish.

----- Original Message -----
From: "u2ug" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 3:54 PM
Subject: [U2] [AD] JOB POSTING: CENTRAL NEW JERSEY [/AD]

> REPOSTED FOR NONMEMBER: Silver Line Windows <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> CENTRAL NEW JERSEY (LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY)
>
> IS PROJECT MANAGER (WEB APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT)
>
> Silver Line Windows is one of the largest and fastest growing
manufacturers of vinyl windows and doors in the country. Our quality
products are the result of state-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing.
We have nearly 60 years of experience behind every item we produce,
DELIVERING high value results again and again from our facilities in New
Jersey, Illinois, Georgia, Ohio, Texas, Massachusetts and North Carolina. We
have been awarded the Home Depot Vendor of the Year again and again and our
North Brunswick, NJ facility has won the Window and Door Magazine's 2005
award for Most Innovative US Plant.

> We invite you to join in our success. The growing demand for our quality
products continues to fuel our record growth nation wide. Our record growth
requires that we add a top project manager to our world class IS team to
help take us to the next level.  The successful candidate will lead a series
of high visibility state of the art Web Base Application projects in support
of our Companys continuing growth.

> The ideal candidate will have a minimum of seven years experience
including at least three in project manager roles implementing Internet
Based Applications knowledge of Microsoft Internet Information Services
(IIS). Knowledge of DesignBais a strong plus. Expertise in User Interface
Design and Multi-Value Data Bases is also important.

> Why join Silver Line? We're the industry leader, and one of NJ's fasted
growing companies. We reward team spirit, loyalty and strong performance
with a competitive salary, medical/dental/prescription benefits, vision
discount, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, 401k, on site cafeteria and
opportunities for career advancement.

> For confidential consideration, please send your resume to: Manager Plant
Recruitment, Job Code: ISPM, Silver Line Windows, 1 Silver Line Drive, PO
Box 6029, North Brunswick, NJ 08902-6029; Fax: (732) 247-9325; E-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]