On 1/31/06, Walter Vaughan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there not a "UniVerse for Dummies" website? Our sales rep asked his
> programmer and he said, "I learned it 20 years ago, I don't know how you would
> learn it today."
>
> I have 23 and 28 year old programers that will have to live with this solution
> for the next 20 years. They're bright, but in order to get them excited about
> this platform I need to let them experiment.

I'm not aware of any "introductory" material... you just have to dive in. :)

Have them install the Personal Edition on their development
workstations, then go through the library of PDFs.

 * http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/download/search.jsp?go=y&rs=u2trials
 * http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data/u2/pubs/library/100univ/univ_101.html

It goes without saying that they should be subscribed to u2-users!

--
Wendy
-------