   Try using the following header:

   From: "Nancy Fisher"
   I tried to look up what standalone means - but didn't really get it.
   I wondered if it meant it wasn't using mapping?

   *********

   This  email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
   and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
   received  this  email  in  error please notify the Spotless IS Support
   Centre  (+61 3 9269 7555) immediately, who will advise further action.
   This  footnote  also confirms that this email message has been scanned
   for the presence of computer related viruses.