Try our Free U2Editor GUI Editor which does not use ftp protocol.

Doug
www.u2logic.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Debster
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 5:54 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Universe GUI Editor

Interesting weekend with the Universe GUI Editor..

Saddled with the task of doing "off hours" work this past weekend I had the
pleasure of having the Universe GUI Editor ftp'ing a null record overwriting
my changes to the server.  Of course this was in combination with my VPN
connection puking at the time.    I'm not sure which was the chicken, or the
egg  I only know that one was rotten.

Of course I had skipped my usual practice of saving changes to my laptop
hard drive first before moving it only to have to make the changes over...my
only excuse is that tweaking a program at 3AM sometimes leads to you trying
shortcuts.

I won't do that again.

 ~ Debbie