-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Don Kibbey
Envoyi : mercredi 22 fivrier 2006 19:45
@ : u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Objet : [U2] REBUILD.DF

I've moved a part file from HP-UX over to a Linux machine.  Now, even though
the directory structure is the same, I'm getting an error message when I
attempt to access the file.  The two systems do have different release
levels of UniVerse.  HP-UX is at 10.0.6 and Linux is at 10.1.  I've run
fnuxi on all the files and the rest of them work just fine.  It's just this
one part file which has me puzzled.

Distributed File "/dbms/DATA2/LMS/TIME.LEDGER" must be rebuilt at this
release.
Call your Database Administrator!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Don Kibbey

        - Charles Barouch, Moderator

                U2-Users
                U2-Community
                RBSolutions
                SBSolutions

        Visit http://listserver.u2ug.org,
        enter your e-mail address,
        and 'browse all' lists to maintain your access.

        For non-U2UG e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]