Well, maybe in the spirit of democracy, the U2UG should vote for their
preference.

I like the new way myself, as it is much harder to accidently email everyone
when I just want to respond to the sender, and easier to do both.

Before, I would have to cut and paste the sender's name into the "to" window
if I wanted to reply only to them.  This is much easier.

And if this 53-year-old can remember the new feature, all you youngsters
should be able to also!

-- Louie