On 2/28/06, Tony Gravagno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I agree with this approach and recommend mv.NET, which has many more
> features than UO (it can use UO as a pipe) but costs a lot less than
> RedBack.

 Having been outvoted on the choice of platform for a class project, I've
been spending some time in Visual Studio lately.  (Never say never!)  So of
course I want to see if I can talk to UniData. :)  Due to lack of time, I
haven't gotten farther than printing out the PDF mentioned here
http://pickwiki.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?AccessFromDotNet , but it's a start.

Would anyone else who's got this working care to contribute a .NET companion
to the longstanding UOJ example on the wiki?  Come on... here's your chance
to convert a confirmed Java developer. ;)

 * http://pickwiki.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UniObjectsTest
 * http://pickwiki.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TestMeInstructions

--
Wendy