This is another place where we use a form overlay stored as a PCL macro in
a flash DIMM in the printer.  The check form, including the signature and
all of the bank information, except for the MICR line, is part of the form.
Also stored in the flash DIMM is a MICR font.  The check safety paper is
kept locked up when not being used.  The only thing pre-printed on the check
other than the safety paper features is a color logo.  The check printing
program prints all of the data, including the MICR line, then calls the form
overlay just before a form-feed is sent.