From: "Bill Haskett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org" <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: 17/03/06 00:44
Subject: RE: [U2] [UD] Trigger (singular)

Raymond:

Thanks.  I'm thinking the following ought to do the trick (unless, of
course, I've missed something).  :-)

SUBROUTINE U2T.APVENDOR.U (ExecStat, DictFlag, atFILENAME, atID, atRECORD)
** Update trigger for APVENDOR file on UniData
** (C) Copyright 1985-2004, Advantos Systems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
!
** Last Modified: 16 Mar 2006, wph
** First Created: 16 Mar 2006, wph
** Program Type-: Trigger (Web)
!
** Notes:
**
** This is a "trigger" program placed on the (APVENDOR) file.  It has
** to execute all UPDATE triggers for this file.
**
**-------------------------------------------------------------------**
**                                                                   **
**                    I N I T I A L I Z A T I O N                    **
**                                                                   **
**-------------------------------------------------------------------**
*
CALL U2.NAMES.BRIDGE.U (ExecStat, DictFlag, atFILENAME, atID, atRECORD)
CALL U2.HOMETASTIC.UPD (ExecStat, DictFlag, atFILENAME, atID, atRECORD)
*
**----------------------------------------------------------------**
**                                                                **
**                  E N D   O F   P R O G R A M                   **
*
RETURN
END

Bill Haskett