Speaking of UniDebugger, how does one go about updating a UniData file on
another server?

I have UD 7.1 running on a Win 2K3 server.  The permissions on this server
allow Administrators complete control and the "UniData" group complete
control.  The group of accounts I want access to is located in "E:\MyApp\".
I've "shared" this directory as "MyApp" then in UniDebugger I open the "BP"
file in "\\AsiDev\MyApp\Dta\BP" then select a program.  When I try to update
the program I get a message that I don't have permissions.

What permissions should I give to "E:\MyApp" so that UniDebugger can update
these programs?

Any help would be appreciated.  :-)

Bill Haskett
Advantos Systems, Inc.